Associated Events at the ISoLA Week:
- "International School on Tool-based Rigorous Engineering of Software Systems -STRESS 2014"
- Challenge on Rigorous Examination of Reactive Systems
- Doctoral Symposium with Poster Session and Postconference Proceedings in Springer's CCIS
- Tutorial: Automata Learning in Practice
- Industrial Day
- Statistical Model Checking, Past Present and Future
- Formal Methods and Analysis in Software Product Line Engineering
- Risk-Based Testing
- Scientific Workflows
- Medical Cyber Physical Systems
- Evaluation and Reproducibility of Program Analysis
- Automata Learning
- Rigorous Engineering of Autonomic Ensembles
- Engineering Virtualized Services
- Security and Dependability for Resource Constrained Embedded Systems
- Semantic heterogeneity in the formal development of complex systems
- Evolving Critical Systems
- Model-based Code-Generators and Compilers
- Processes and data integration in the networked healthcare
(TU Dortmund, D)
(Univ. Potsdam, D)
Contributions in standard LNCS style should be submitted to their corresponding tracks via the Paper Submission Site. The exptected length is 15 pages with some flexibility in case of real need.
All accepted contributions will be published in the Symposiums' LNCS Proceedings (Springer Verlag). Selected contributions will be invited to the Innovations in Systems and Software Engineering: A NASA Journal (Springer Verlag, London), and to STTT (Springer Verlag, Heidelberg).