Associated Events at the ISoLA Week:
- "International School on Tool-based Rigorous Engineering of Software Systems -STRESS 2014"
- Challenge on Rigorous Examination of Reactive Systems
- Doctoral Symposium with Poster Session and Postconference Proceedings in Springer's CCIS
- Tutorial: Automata Learning in Practice
- Industrial Day
- Statistical Model Checking, Past Present and Future
- Formal Methods and Analysis in Software Product Line Engineering
- Risk-Based Testing
- Scientific Workflows
- Medical Cyber Physical Systems
- Evaluation and Reproducibility of Program Analysis
- Automata Learning
- Rigorous Engineering of Autonomic Ensembles
- Engineering Virtualized Services
- Security and Dependability for Resource Constrained Embedded Systems
- Semantic heterogeneity in the formal development of complex systems
- Evolving Critical Systems
- Model-based Code-Generators and Compilers
- Processes and data integration in the networked healthcare
(TU Dortmund, D)
(Univ. Potsdam, D)
Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or they may choose to pay through the bank. An one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is very easy to use, it is totally secure and can be completed in a few minutes. Please note that participants may not only register for the conference through www.easyconferences.org, but they can also book their accommodation, airport transfers, car hire, etc. All additional services are offered at specially conference negotiated rates.
Please note that the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process in steps/periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book further services like accommodation, taxi transfers, etc (subject to availability). The system will accept unlimited changes/updates up to the closing of the online registration process before the start of the conference.
- Create an "easyconferences" account through www.easyconferences.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
- Log into www.easyconferences.org and create your ISoLA 2014 registration order form
- Settle securely your order through the online credit card payment method
till 22 Aug 2014
23 Aug - 11 Oct 2014
|Academic Registration - STRESS (3 Oct -7 Oct)||€ 520.00||€ 570.00|
|Academic Registration - ISoLA (8 Oct -11 Oct)||€ 500.00||€ 550.00|
|Academic Registration - STRESS + ISoLA||€ 880.00||€ 930.00|
|Non-Academic Registration - STRESS (3 Oct -7 Oct)||€ 580.00||€ 640.00|
|Non-Academic Registration - ISoLA (8 Oct -11 Oct)||€ 560.00||€ 620.00|
|Non-Academic Registration - STRESS + ISoLA||€ 940.00||€ 990.00|
|Student Registration - STRESS (3 Oct -7 Oct)||€ 420.00||€ 460.00|
|Student Registration - ISoLA (8 Oct -11 Oct)||€ 400.00||€ 440.00|
|Student Registration - STRESS + ISoLA||€ 680.00||€ 720.00|
- STRESS (3 Oct -7 Oct) Registration Fees are inclusive of Conference Participation for the above dates, Conference Bag, Coffee breaks, Daily Lunches and Welcome Cocktail on 7/10.
- ISoLA (8 Oct -11 Oct) Registration Fees are inclusive of Conference Participation for the above dates, Conference Bag, Coffee breaks, Daily Lunches, Welcome Cocktail on 7/10 and Conference Dinner on 9/10.
- Student* Registration Fees do NOT include Conference Dinner and it can be purchased at Additional Options Section.